Your donation big or small means the world to us.
As a charity, Alzheimers Otago relies on the support of our generous donors to allow us to support people living with dementia and their families in Otago.
Whether you give a little or a lot, your gift will make a difference to people living with dementia and their families right here in Otago.
You can make a donation by:
- direct deposit to our bank account, ADARDS Otago Inc. Account No. 03-0883-0150968-000
- set yourself a Move for Dementia challenge and ask friends and family to support you
- through our Givealittle page
- donate online through the Alzheimers NZ website (it finds its way back to us)
- giving cash to your Community Educator or Activities Coordinator
Our Legal charity name:
Alzheimers Disease and Related Disorders Society (ADARDS) Otago Incorporated
Other Name (inc Trading Name): Adards Otago Inc/Alzheimers Society Otago Inc
Registration number: CC25653
NZBN number: 9429042576075
Current Status: Registered